[UK-CONTEST] Cluster Filters

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 28 15:26:10 EST 2005

Wow, thanks everybody for all the replies.
- I am using VE7CC AR program which then feeds into Logger32.
- I took a filter line from a posting on either the AR or N1MM Reflector.
"reject/spots 1 info psk or info bpsk .... etc" but it doesn't work.
- I have downloaded the Spider manual and read about filters.
- I now understand 0 is the first filter not 1. (Silly me.)
- I haven't tried hf/rtty etc as suggested by Ian IIY. Will do.
- Still wonder this report means -%C de %M %D %T 2.241 dxspider >

Chris G3SJJ