[UK-CONTEST] GU0SUP ARRL DX CW

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Feb 22 05:25:08 EST 2005

Hi all,

Had a little play in the ARRL DX CW contest on Sunday only, partly as physio
for my arm, but also to see just how many States I would be able to work.
In the end, it was far less than I had hoped, although I didn't find
conditions as bad as Clive did.
What was very curious was the 10m opening around 1900UTC!
There were a good half-dozen or so East Coast US stations with S7 - S9
signals here, and they were worked quite easily.

I was just playing, giving out some points, and having fun, hence the score
line:
Band            QSO          W/VE
20m                30              15
15m                109             38