[UK-CONTEST] AFS SSB Saturday

Chris Burbanks g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 10 16:57:23 EST 2005

1 - The two statements appear to be identical and don't make much sense
anyway
2 - I now have this vision of someone sitting at his AR88D & BC221,
carefully tuning up and down the band looking for miscreants.
3 - Why would it encourage people to to do what they are entitled to do?
4 - >400 watts. Oh golly, this is just not cricket.

Chris G3SJJ