[UK-CONTEST] Don't Forget - GB5HQ

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Fri Jul 8 12:02:36 EDT 2005

Hello uk-contesters

A reminder that the IARU contest starts at 12.00z tomorrow, and we need
you to work GB5HQ on all six HF contest bands, phone and CW. Please ask
your locals and fellow club members to work us as well.

Our main competitor, DA0HQ, gets an incredible number of DL hams to work
their headquarters station and in order to compete, we need Gs to turn
out in similar numbers.

Each station's logging computer will be linked via the Internet (using
G3WGV's Starlog) so we can tell you the run frequency on the remaining
band/modes that you need.

The GB5HQ team will be most grateful for the contacts. Full details on
the revamped web site www.gb5hq.com

Many thanks

Dave G4BUO
GB5HQ Coordinator