[UK-CONTEST] GB5HQ

Darren GØTSM uk-contest at g0tsm.com
Sun Jul 10 14:23:56 EDT 2005

I worked them on 160cw and was given the 160ssb freq, i tuned straight
there to hear them already calling me,, that made me chuckle, crikey
they're keen!...
Worked them on all slots with the same antenna, a 40ft high Windom (in
inverted V config)+Amp. 10+15M were also the hardest here as they couldn't
hear me well on scatter, I had to wait for MS/Tropo to enhance the signals.
I got the QRGs from the 160ssb op then just waited, well, I had nothing
else better to do..

I wonder what the ratio of G QSOs to Non G QSOs was on 20/15/10M, less than 1%?

73 Darren

Darren Collins GØTSM
SysOp GB7EDX DX Cluster
Southampton.