[UK-CONTEST] EBay Scams

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Thu Jul 14 22:59:46 EDT 2005

It's an auction, Chris.  That's the way auctions work.  The seller takes a
risk that he only gets one bid and that's at a price, possibly below his
cost.  He takes that risk in the hope of getting many bids and selling at a
profit.

Dear oh dear, this is a very old game.  You only need to play if you want to
:-))

Bob, 5B4AGN