[UK-CONTEST] IOTA 2005 - ZL1CT thoughts on EU124

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jul 23 08:43:12 EDT 2005

With thanks to Andrew; I of course didn't mean to write this as it
appeared!!

I meant all non EU-005 UK entries would welcome being called by UK stations,
in EU005; since they would all be 15 pointers!!!
That includes all of the declared operations, many of which were published
this week on this reflector

Dave