[UK-CONTEST] Excel to Cabrillo (text) file - help pse?

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 10:05:17 EST 2005

In the past I have found this the quickest/easiest route too. I do feel that there is a gap in the market for a fast and dirty utility that takes text format log files of ANY kind and can spit out an ADIF, Cabrillo file or even RSGB format for VHF contest entries. The old DOS Turbolog had a great import facility which worked well in a similar way. I'd write it myself if I had the time!

Stewart