[UK-CONTEST] ARRL SSB

Jim Martin - MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 06:34:39 EST 2005

The point of the K1TTT posting is to highlight suspicious spots during
contests.  The full message can be read on the cq-contest reflector and is
an eye opener!
It appears that someone in the UK, using BT as an ISP, has spotted Stu's
call using made up pirated callsigns.  (note the same IP address for the
different calls) There were other spots which appear to be genuine.
Not sure if this an offence under computer or radio licence laws but the
contesting community and the rightful owners of the calls have reason to be
concerned.
Jim  MM0BQI

              ****  IOTA DXpedition EU108 Treshnish Isles June 2005  ****
             **** IOTA Contest DXpedition  MM0Q  Summer Isles EU092 ****