[UK-CONTEST] CC cw

peter jackson peter.jackson17 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 17 07:15:46 EST 2005

Hi All, great conditions last night, it was more of a level playing field
for us up north. In January I struggled to make 41 q's, last night I cracked
the ton for the first time working 103, same power and Ant. Good to see more
Europeans having a go, some giving quite high numbers. Maybe European clubs
could be persuaded to run similar contests at the same time. It wouldn't
matter then so much if the skip was long or short. A bit like NFD. QRM could
be a problem!
More and more new calls appearing in my logs, these contest sure are a great
success bringing club members together. Nice to hear M3's some really rattle
it out.
Early appearance of the results are a big factor in the success, well done
the adjudicators.
73 Pete G3KNU