[UK-CONTEST] RST - who needs it?

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 09:33:06 EST 2005

Before I get shot down in flames, Jose actually sends ENNN (= 5999 = 599 9 = 599 09) (when at P40E)

Stewart GM4AFF

I listened to Jose CT1BOH operating P40E recently and noticed that he appears to send 'I' (ditdit) instead of 599 - at least that's what it sounds like - he's so fast, it matters not!

Stewart