[UK-CONTEST] WPX SSB GM4AFF SOSB 80m HP

Callum callum at mccormick.uk.com
Tue Mar 29 03:58:28 EST 2005

I'm dead jealous Stewart. I spent 30 hours climbing to 265 QSOs on 40 meters
with 100 watts as "M5W". Inter-G was rubbish. I was hoping for a lot of UK
stations to pump the QSO rate up but the strategy failed.

FT1000MP, Full wave NVIS Loop, Inverted V dipole (E/W), Inverted V dipole
(N/S).

Callum
M0MCX