[UK-CONTEST] Gaz66

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 15:59:56 EDT 2005

That sounds like a great set-up.

I was just visiting my family in the UK a few weeks
ago, and happened to have a hour to kill in
Nottingham. So I visited my old stomping ground of
Anchor Surplus. I was overcome with lust and desire
when I saw they had a radio shelter with a large
pump-up mast (I think 70') attached to the side -
seemed to be all integrated together and was
BEAUTIFUL. I had a brief fantasy about buying it,
along with a Land Rover 101 to carry it (another item
that I covet), putting it all on a ship and bringing
it back to Canada for winter expeditions to Zone 2.
Then reality, and the fact that I had to meet with my
daughter, returned....

73 Roger
VE3ZI