[UK-CONTEST] Friedrichshafen

Alan Jubb - 5B4AHJ g3pmr at shacklog.co.uk
Tue May 31 09:51:44 EDT 2005

Hi to all

Apologies for this being a little off topic, but I don't know where else to send it.

A couple of days after the RSGB Commonwealth Contest, my VP1000 PSU (part of my Quadra amp) blew up with a mighty bang. It is currently with Yaesu UK being repaired, and should be ready before the Friedrichshafen event, which I shall be attending.

The purpose of this email is to see if there is any kind soul going to Friedrichshafen by road that would be prepared to bring the PSU with them. The weight is 16.7kg packed.

Any help would be much appreciated and is worth a few pints!

73

Alan 5B4AHJ-P3J-G3PMR