[UK-CONTEST] GX4NOK Club Calls

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 16:07:55 EST 2005

Just a quick posting from North Wakefield Radio Club after the Club Calls contest this weekend, I thought that condx were not the best and we were getting called by quite a few very weak stations who were being swamped by the high noise levels. I thought that numbers were down on previous years but non the less we had a lot of fun
  39 Club Stations
  71 Members
  10 No Club
  120 qso's in total

  FT 1000MP MK5 Field with Inverted V at 60ft, used SD as a 10/15m contest then edited the cabrillo log to give all the required info (tnx Paul for a great free prog')
  Cheers
  John G4RCG
  NWRC