[UK-CONTEST] Turbolog 4

Steve Jones steve at rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 14:50:07 EST 2005

Hi Tom

Maybe it's due to the fact that we now have a no code licence ROFL!

AS stated previously I have never regretted giving up the wait for TL4
and am very happy with Logger 32, which just gets better and better (and
its free!)

Hope to get on tomorrow night for the top band cw contest, weather
permitting the re installation of my dipole.

73

Steve GW0GEI