[UK-CONTEST] Have I missed a contest?

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 09:19:48 EST 2005

Who on earth hired an  unlicenced guy with such "a lot to learn" about his
job.   I wouldn't mind betting he was the cheapest on offer.  Considering
the grossly escalated RSGB sub I think we're entitled to a rag that pays
some lip service to amateur radio and why should we spend our time and
effort on trying to jolly him along when there's a paid organisation to look
after our interests?  I'm afraid I'd have some difficulty in remaining
relatively civil.

Peter G3LET