[UK-CONTEST] cqww cw

Gerard Lynch gerrylynch at freenetname.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 21:38:50 EST 2005

Just back from G3LET's, who let me have the run of his shack for the
weekend.  More thoughts after a good night's sleep.

  Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN
         1.8     103    138   45    8
         3.5     518    792   72   16
           7     436    814   92   23
          14     396    820   82   28
          21     160    389   60   20
          28       2      0    1    1
       Total    1615   2953  352   96

           Score : 1,322,944

Somebody please tell me there was at least a few openings on 10 and I just
missed them.

Operated about 42 hours in total.  Lost an hour due to RF in my PC and fell
asleep in the chair in the wee hours of Sunday, with earphones on, for five
hours.  That is scary.

73

Gerry G0RTN
Vanity Page at http://www.gerrylynch.co.uk
"In days of old, when ops were bold, and sidebands not invented,
The word would pass, by pounding brass, and all were well contented."