[UK-CONTEST] More thoughts on the contest.

Ian Fugler G4IIY zen90387 at zen.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 17:42:41 EST 2005

Brian

Reading this part of your e-mail has just reassured me in my ability to read
CW after 47 hours of sitting in front of a radio, with a one hour sleep
break.  He called me at 22:56 on Sunday evening as 5B9...  I queried it four
times, because I knew it was just not right.  He sent 5B9 every time.  I
eventually twigged it must be HB9 and put it down to tiredness on my part
and even sent sri to him!

Ian G4IIY