[UK-CONTEST] Trophies and Schoolboy Howlers

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 14:18:40 EDT 2005

Not sure at all where you are looking Chris; but this is the list I found;
and it looks all right here:

http://www.contesting.co.uk/hfcc/awards.shtml

You've not been on the red wine too early today have you ??  Time to go on

You are correct about some redundant trophies though - I would like to see
them reallocated to other worthy events...........

Dave