[UK-CONTEST] 80m CW logs

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 17:10:40 EDT 2006

Phil,
  It took 2 attempts to get my logs thru'
  Managed it in the end, I sent in a log for one of our YL op's and that one disapeared altogther, because I did not get an acknolegment I mailed Dave to ask him if it had got there and it had not???? its that famous email blackhole again
  John G4RCG

Phil Cooper <pcooper at guernsey.net> wrote:
  Hi all,

Is anyone else having a problem in sending logs for Monday evening's CW
session?
I keep getting "undeliverable" messages, and I have not yet had
confirmation, so guess they really are undeliverable.

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP