[UK-CONTEST] Club Calls Contest - G4IQM Trophy

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 15 16:08:13 EDT 2006

Spot on Tim. I was HFCC Chair at the time that David G4IQM died suddenly
of a heart attack. He was a valued HFCC member and keen supporter of
Club Calls Contest (and a member of Horsham Club if I recall correctly.)
The intention was to encourage club members to participate separately to
the main Club Station.

Chris G3SJJ