[UK-CONTEST] 80MCC RTTY Leg

Ray Hills g3hrh at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 21 02:53:52 EDT 2006

Two things.  Firstly my apologies to G0MTN for calling more than once when
we had already worked.  I forgot to hit the QSO button in MMTTY the first
time and you didn't get into the log.  Hence you didn't show up as a dupe
each time I called you.  I have added you to my log.

Secondly can we please agree on a standard format for the number?  Neither
MMTTY nor MIX-W can cope automatically  with 5NNxxx or with hyphens between
599 and xxx.  Unlike CW there is no point in the former as N takes as many
bits as 9.  The ideal is 599 xxx (including the leading zero).  Any chance
we could all use that?  It
could save some "lost" points.

Ray G3HRH