[UK-CONTEST] SP DX RTTY and Write-Log

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Sun Apr 23 20:00:42 EDT 2006

Any Write-Log whizz-kids out there?

I have just used the SPDX RTTY module within Write-Log to do the SPDX RTTY contest only to find that it does not appear to be able to generate a Cabrillo file. (The relevant Cabrillo buttons are greyed out). Any suggestions on how to get round this little problem so that I can submit a Cabrillo file?

[Am I missing something here? But to provide a 'module' for Write-Log that doesn't appear to be able to produce a Cabrillo file seems a trifle daft.]

73 - Nigel G3TXF