[UK-CONTEST] German results of the CW Fieldday June 2006

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 06:33:32 EDT 2006

Apropos of which, this year we received about 400 IOTA contest logs by close
of play on the Sunday of the contest. Now, a week after the contest, we have
almost 900 submissions and they are still coming thick and fast. It suggests
to me that we might, for future years, reduce the submission deadline from a
month to a fortnight to speed up getting the results out. Any comments from
reflectees?

Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager