[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Mult Checking

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 14 04:24:29 EDT 2006

Does anyone have working versions of K8CC's NA (similar to CT) or
Writelog?  I would like to get a screen print of the Mult Band/Mode
window for these. Not the Alt M large window but the small window that
lists a particular IOTA ref as you work. Also a screen print of Wintest
and SD would be helpful.

Over the 10 years of GU8D we found this to be most useful when working a
station on Run to identify which band to move them to, and likewise on
Mult, which band to go to next. This year at G8D we used N1MM which has
to be the best ever logging program except for the Mult indication in
dual mode contests.

I am in discussion with the development team and screen prints would
help to indicate what I would like to see implemented.

Thanks Chris G3SJJ