[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Mult Checking

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 14 17:52:14 EDT 2006

OK, thought I might have missed something. As you say Paul, SD is good
at what it does for single-op sections, and no-one can deny that.

Interestingly, whilst visiting W3LPL's QTH in May, I noted they they
still use CT and I think on a Serial comms port network. Just goes to
show that All Singing and Dancing systems are not necessarily required
for top multi-op setups, so maybe there is still time for networking and
Cluster to be added to SD. In fact, with multi-op sections now included
in most of the RSGB HF Contest portfolio, ie NFD, SSB Field Day, LPFD,
21/28, Club Calls, Commonwealth, plus of course CW and SSB AFS, I reckon
these facilities are a Must Have now. Go for it Paul and I'll give it a try.

Chris G3SJJ