[UK-CONTEST] XP Home vs Professional

Colin colin at g3psm.net
Thu Aug 24 10:27:13 EDT 2006

Clive,

I use XP Home on both the home desktop and my Compaq laptop.   The
Desktop is hardwired into a Belkin Wireless G router and the old laptop
with a Belkin PC card works perfectly at speed varying between 36 and 54
Mbps depending on what part of the house I'm in.   I can see no reason
to "upgrade" to XpPro.

73

Colin, G3PSM