[UK-CONTEST] BERU Team Contest

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 15:42:50 EDT 2006

Unfortunately, it appears that Roger RBP will be just
that during BERU next year, although I think that
Contest Club Ontario would love to have a go at a team
competition and I will be encouraging exactly that!!!!

(Really bad planning - I expect to be in England for
the whole of March.)

73 Roger
VE3ZI/G3RBP

http://uk.geocities.com/beru2004@btinternet.com/07team.htm),