[UK-CONTEST] Translator Required

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 14 06:25:32 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

I got the same, and I see that Frank has provided the answer.

It's a funny in the Internet Explorer 7 update.

As a matter of interest, when you use IE7, do you get the problem I had
here, which caused me to go back to IE6 ? I have a wheel mouse here, and
when I used the wheel to scroll down the page, I found that one click of the
wheel would produce several shifts down of the page, spaced a couple of
seconds apart. So just when you thought you had the page in the right
position, off it would go again.
Hopeless, so I uninstalled IE7.

Don