[UK-CONTEST] 5B QSLs for G stations

Alan Jubb - 5B4AHJ g3pmr at shacklog.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 07:01:08 EST 2006

Hi all

As manager of the 5B QSL bureau I recently received a number of large packages of QSLs, for various 5B stations, from the RSGB. Some of the QSLs dated back to the early/mid 1990s.  All have been passed on to the distribution points around Cyprus, so most should be with their intended recipients by now.

So far as cards for my own calls are concerned (5B/G3PMR, 5B4AHJ, P3J), these have all been processed and will be en-route to the RSGB tomorrow. There are cards from me for the following:

2E0KOP
G0THY
G3KXV
G3RCV/P