[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 37, Issue 41

Geoffg4afj@aol.com Geoffg4afj at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 06:31:13 EST 2006

It seems to me that this is where AROS should be involved.

There was a case a couple of years ago whenever a dxer came on cw to work  dx
someone else came on and qrmed him very close to his frequency etc. I believe
 the case was successfully resolved due to the efforts of AROS and their
observers. It did not have to be taken to the licensing authorities but if the
chap concerned hadn't heeded the warning the case would have gone to  OFCOM.
Perhaps this chap has started again? Peer pressure is very powerful. How
about a bit of naming and shaming? But on second thoughts softly softly catchee
monkey!

73, Geoff, G4AFJ

the case was In a message dated 30-Jan-06 05:03:53 PM GMT Standard Time,