[UK-CONTEST] Off Topic: Did you QSL A4/G0RTN? Please Help.

Gerard Lynch gerrylynch at freenetname.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 18:15:43 EST 2006

Delete if you don't read off topic e-mails.  Sorry for the list abuse but I
think it this is the only way of checking with a goodly number of relevant
people.

I operated from A45XR's QTH last Jan/Feb while on holiday in Oman.  If
anyone on the list sent me a bureau card for that operation can they tell me
so (off-list) and if so, when?

Despite a fair amount of direct QSLs from it, as GI0RTN/P while home and a
lot of activity from here since I became QRV again in August 2004, I have
not had a single delivery from the bureau in those 18 months.  Amazingly I
have not had a single bureau QSL from England in that time, either.

I recently intercepted a few hundred cards that arrived in Potter's Bar
since last November thanks to the ever helpful ladies in the central bureau.
I kind of have an idea what is happening but kind of want to be sure of my
facts before I jump in with hob-nailed boots!

73

Gerry G0RTN
Vanity Page at http://www.gerrylynch.co.uk
"In days of old, when ops were bold, and sidebands not invented,
The word would pass, by pounding brass, and all were well contented."