[UK-CONTEST] 160M RSGB Contest

Bob BobBeebe at cwgsy.net
Sun Feb 12 14:34:55 EST 2006

Hi Everyone

A microscopic entry from GU. Having been out at a party with the XYL until
late, I just popped 8 in the log! I'll send a check log in for completeness.
Apologies for chit chat during QSO's although it did sound to be slowing
down by the time I arrived on the scene. I wished I could have had a serious
bash, maybe next time.

I tried my new shielded loop on receive and it sounded good to the UK. G3BJ
was only down a few dB when comparing against the Inv L. The noise drop is
amazing here on it. There are a couple of pics and a recorded QSO I had with
Colorado in CQWW 160 at www.gu4yox.com <http://www.gu4yox.com/>  160M Rx
Antennas for those Topband buffs amongst us who would be interested.

73

Bob

GU4YOX