[UK-CONTEST] REF contest

Frank Claytonsmith Frank at knockycoid.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 12:23:20 EST 2006

I keep getting my log submission rejected by the REF contest robot which
claims that RST received is incompatible with  the CW mode!!  I seem to
remember something like this being reported by someone on this reflector
after the same contest last year.  The fix as I vaguely recall was
something to do with the number of  spaces within the cabrillo log but
for the life of me I cannot remember exactly what.  Stupid of me because
I implemented it last year and had no problems with the robot!!  Can
anyone else remember and please let me know.

Merci beaucoup,
Frank, GM3JKS