[UK-CONTEST] Radcom

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 18:09:45 EST 2006

I thought perhaps a new revenue generating facility (that we haven't been
told about) had been introduced, as per eBay . . .   Aviation feature
another complete waste of space.  Cover still lacking the RSGB logo, a
criminal omission.  Some key IOTA scores missing.  Don't see much
improvement here.

Peter G3LET