[UK-CONTEST] Logger32&ADIF

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 22 18:58:45 EST 2006

Anyone know if the current version of Logger32 ( 2.6.x?) implements ADIF2?

I found it a real PITB that the version I have (1.5.x, OK so I'm a dino!)
rejected all the VE provinces this weekend when imported from an ADIF2 dump.

Apart from that it isn't broken, so I don't want to mess about if it is not
compliant now ;-0

Oh did I mention, 15m wasn't half as good- literally- as it was last year,
so I think we can say that we are pretty much bumping along the bottom of
the cycle now. I wonder if anyone worked anything on 10m?

73

Clive
GW3NJW