[UK-CONTEST] G M S

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 26 11:53:28 EST 2006

Sorry, I really had decided to shut up for a while (hooorraay). I have
finally worked out the callsign that my brain wouldn't decipher. I knew
I had experienced this same one in AFS last year and after some
consultation with the team it was agreed to be G7SOZ.

G M S S O Z. That slightly longer space between the -- and ..., plus the
second ... and then ---  --..  just totally threw me out of sync. You
trying saying it!

If anyone knows the guy, please convey my apologies. We both missed out
on a QSO.

Chris G3SJJ