[UK-CONTEST] CW ops and reports

Andy swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 04:47:21 EST 2006

> think
> sending lots of extraneous information is limited to operators in the

> UK, I

Anyway, if you think you all have it tough with your exchanges in CC
competitions you ought to try PSK contesting.

I bet no one in a CC has been sent the other ends age like I was at the
weekend.

"Many thanks OM Your Report 599  599 001 age 67 licenced since 1913 BTU
OM GM8OEG de XX3QQQ KN KN"

or something like that (maybe slightly exagerated.. , only slightly).

73
de gm8oeg licenced since 1978 age $%^.... (fades into noise).