[UK-CONTEST] A bit off-topic -- Internet domains

Ed - G3SQX g3sqx at edtaylor.org
Thu Jan 26 05:10:40 EST 2006

Hello contesters,

In the days when I thought it seemed like a good idea, I registered a
number of internet domain names that I thought would one day be useful.  As
you will see, they related vaguely to amateur radio things.  I've now come
to the conclusion that I'm never going to use them, and they are due to
expire.  If you had thought of getting a domain (or 2), you might be
interested in taking one or two over.  You would just pay the normal yearly
fees and so on -- I use www.UK2.net, and you can check their web site to see
what these are.

The domains are:

dipole.net
up3.net
tetrode.net
5nn.net
pentode.net
longwire.net
pentode.co.uk
dxpedition.net
triode.co.uk
80m.net
40m.net
20m.net
12m.net
160m.net

Let me know as soon as possible if interested -- otherwise I will let them
expire.

73,

Ed, G3SQX