[UK-CONTEST] results request

alex johnsen aa8yh at onetel.com
Wed Jul 12 07:21:12 EDT 2006

my last email to you ref lost numbers from other contesters , you sent me back a DONE to me that meant you were going to post it out, so far nothing, i have now sent in my results with the unconfirmed numbers , probably all  regected........... this was my second request to you,  resulting in two out of 2 failed, others get results and requests posted,  even selling stuff gets posted, maybe you could tell me where your rules and regs are, for me to read...........before i try again at a later date........
Vy 73,   de Alex, GM0DHZ