[UK-CONTEST] Fw: GB5HQ

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 15 10:06:56 EDT 2006

Sorry Peter, I knew you had credentials but wasn't sure what.

Another thought - G4TSH, G4BUO and myself account for the last 15 years
or so of HFCC Chair, have approximately 40 years of combined HFCC
membership, about 100 years of RSGB membership, with a total financial
investment of around £30,000. I wouldn't like to think what our spare
time investment would add up to!

Chris G3SJJ