[UK-CONTEST] RS232 1 Radio / 2 computers

Mark Marsden mm at plextek.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 12:35:47 EDT 2006

Hi Callum

I asked exactly this question on the N1MM reflector in January this
year, but I got no replies.

The RS232 transmit line from the MP can go, by a Y-cable, to both PCs Rx
in lines, but only one PC can talk to the MP (at any one time).

Both instances of N1MM will be polling the MP and will expect responses
to their polling messages. I haven't tried it but I would expect
messages like "Port not found" or something like that.

Please let us know what happens if you try it out.

Best 73, Mark G4AXX