[UK-CONTEST] Fwd: Re: Score publishing

Justin Snow justin at g4tsh.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 18:56:21 EDT 2006

No intention to go private, just that hitting reply does not automatically
reflector that does not do a reply back to the list by default.

Have DARC and SRR asked the opinion of all their entrants I wonder.  I bet
not.

"Enormous list of subscribers to 3830"?  I bet that most of those are from
the US and a pitiful number are from GB

Anyway, I assert that I would rather put efforts into a faster turnaround
of results than waste time on producing temporary lists of claimed scores.
If you want to delay the results by a few weeks or months more then by all
means let have claimed scores.  The average adjudicator only has a few
evenings a month to do all this work, and I can tell you now that you would
easily use up one of those evenings doing what you want.   Hence the
prioritizeation of the results.  Now if only RadCom would publish them as
well.

Justin