[UK-CONTEST] Re Contest results/publishing etc

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 14 14:46:37 EDT 2006

Wrong, Phil.

 From HFCC Results website -  "Final results IOTA 2005 updated Jan 13th
2006"

Don, XTT has done a fabulous job on the IOTA Contest adjudication since
taking over from me. There is no way I could have achieved half what he
has done. The best I managed was March, so to pull that back 2 months is
amazing considering the number of sections, categories and the appalling
state of some of the electronic and paper logs.

But I do agree about 3830. Lots of really good info to be had from that.

Don't know about diddly modes. The red wine gets in the way and my brain
just can't decode all those funny noises.

Chris G3SJJ