[UK-CONTEST] uba

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 08:56:07 EDT 2006

Paul, I won the DX section of the Spring UBA CW contest a couple of years ago and surprisingly got a lovley trophy and certificate sent thru the post only about a month or so after the contest. Which is a far cry from RSGB, I just got a 2nd place award for the 21/28Mhz CW test in October 2004!!!!!! but postage does take a long time to get from HQ to Yorkshire, you just cant get a decent carrier pidgeopn anaywhere now adays!
  Well done on yours
  John G4RCG

Paul Beecham <paul at prolectric.co.uk> wrote:
  Hi all, a rather nice plaque ( not the stuff on your teeth ) arrived today. It was for the UBA 18TH community trophy CW 05. We have won some big contests but never got a plaque before !!
73 Paul G6PZ.