[UK-CONTEST] Faster results

G3SXW g3sxw at compuserve.com
Fri Jun 30 20:56:28 EDT 2006

Dave & Cris,
It's not 'ire' or 'sniping' - it's constructive input. You blame
RadCom. But I was suggesting fast results on the web.
Why are they not on the web until after they've appeared
in RadCom? Daft !
HFCC should prioritise fast results. (Putting into practice
may take a little longer ! ). How about, just in principle,
for all RSGB contests:
1) only e-mail logs; 2) ten-day dead-line; 3) web results.
Just like 80m CC whose huge success is a direct
consequence of these factors. Surely almost all contesters
have Internet/e-mail these days.
Which is more important to the future health of contesting:
fast reporting or extra pages in RadCom?
Forgive me for suggesting that we change anything.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.