[UK-CONTEST] 80 m CC G3BJ

Callum M0MCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Mon May 1 17:28:13 EDT 2006

Hi Don - yes, what an excellent night it was. Sorry about the jamming. I
don't have any gear here to assist, however I'm more than happy to punch the
lights out of any chap who's playing silly b*ggers though! Let me know when
& where :)

140 QSOs from a 60 meter loaded / compressed closed loop between gutter and
ridge height.

Great fun!

Callum.