[UK-CONTEST] G4FNL RSGB 80m CC CW score

Ian G3WVG g3wvg at btinternet.com
Sat May 20 11:23:32 EDT 2006

Hiya Guys

Although I lost 6 minutes because of a self inflicted computer crash, I
ended up making 128 Qs, so conditions must have been reasonable in the
London area.  I really must keep a mental note of my outgoing serial number
so that if it happens again I can at least carry on with paper and pencil!

Signals didn't seem so loud as usual but on the other hand this month there
was absolutely no QRN so even the weakest signals seemed easily readable.

I used an FT1000mp running 100W and a dipole  20 Metres high.

73 Ian G3WVG