[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Planning conditions hep needed

Mike Harris mike.harris at horizon.co.fk
Sat May 20 13:22:05 EDT 2006

G'day,

We do it a little differently here.  We have a planning committee and I'm
a lay member on it, three year term.  When I submitted the application for
my 12m Versatower I naturally left the room when it was discussed.  The
lady planning officer (UK contract staff) recommended against it but the
other lay members, locals one and all, overruled that and the rest is
history.

OK, our grounds are 0.5 acre and there are some pretty good trees about.
It only sticks out like a dogs... from one direction.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO